About Algest - Local Accommodation Management
Algest is in conformity with the protection of the personal data entrusted to it.
For this reason, all information of a personal nature is treated and protected with the utmost care, and always in accordance with the applicable law; Law No. 58/2019 of 08 of August, General Data Protection Regulation ( RGPD).
Algest will treat your personal data for the purposes described below:
• We are responsible for the processing of your personal data.
• We need your information to have legitimacy in the processing of your data.
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
• Booking Management: data required for booking , security deposit request, identity verification, check in and check out.
• Marketing: personal contact details to inform clients of relevant promotional information (newsletter).
• Compliance with legal obligations: Personal data that is strictly necessary to fulfill your legal obligations and to defend Algest's legitimate interests.
• Fulfillment of contractual obligations: data to enter into and fulfill contracts with clients and partners, as well as communication with third parties involved in the contracts (diversified online tourism service platforms) and the response to requests from clients and partners.
• Development and improvement of services: Includes functions necessary for the development and improvement of services provided by Algest, as well as analysis and processing for statistical purposes.
Your data will only be used if one of the following occurs:
• You have given your consent by completing an online form;
• The data are required to comply with a legal obligation to which Algest is subject, such as disclosure of data to the Tax Administration, Social Security or foreign and Borders Service, among other entities;
• The data are necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by Algest, since they do not prevail over the interests or rights, freedoms and guarantees of the data holder.
Your personal data will not be used for purposes other than those described in this policy, without prior notice and consent.
• Your data will be processed by Algest through appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a high level of security under the RGPD.
• Your personal data will be kept for the minimum period of time necessary and proportionate to the pursuit of the necessary purposes.
• Additionally, Algest has an obligation to legally retain certain personal data, particularly with regard to tax and accounting obligations.
• There may be a need to give to third parties your information, being Algest service providers.
• The Public Authorities. We are required under applicable law to disclose data to the Tax Administration, Social Security, Foreign and Border Services, and / or other public entities.
You are entitled at any time to ask us:
•The access to the data we hold about you;
•The correction of information if factually incorrect;
• Opposing, deleting or limiting the processing of data we hold about you;
• The right to portability of previously provided personal data in a structured, easy usage platform and in a computer-readable format.
Your requests will be handled with special care so that we can ensure the successful exercise of your rights.
You may be required to provide proof of your identity to ensure that the sharing of personal data is only done with its owner.
However, in certain cases, your request may not be immediately or fully fulfilled under the terms of applicable law.
Nevertheless you will allways be informed of the measures taken within one month of the request being made.
If data processing is done for marketing purposes, you may still object to the processing of your personal data at any time.
If consent is legally required for the processing of personal data, the owner has the right to withdraw consent at any time. However, this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent previously given, as well as the subsequent processing of the same data, with other grounds of lawfulness, such as the fulfillment of the contract or the legal obligation to which Algest is subject.
You also have the right to complain to the supervisory authority: www.cnpd.pt
If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us via our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you still have any questions regarding this policy or other privacy concerns, or wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at: email@example.com